The only cooking class in Rome to learn how to make pasta, made in a real pasta factory, where you will learn, in one of the top 10 pasta factories in Rome, to make many types of pasta in a simple and infallible way, thus succeeding to make all the recipes of the lesson at home.
In the three hours lessons you will learn:
– egg dough
– rolling of the dough, a traditional method
– explanation of safe food catting procedures
– classic fillings
– different types of ravioli
– fettuccine water and flour.
– making of a typical Italian sauce (made by the chef)
To follow, lunch or dinner with tasting of the pasta made during the lesson.
Menù: Ravioli with béchamel sauce with fresh sage, Tagliatelle with egg and fettuccine water and flour with sauce made during the lesson. Water, a glass of Italian wine in the bottle, bitter and biscuits.
Available languages: Italian, English and French.